From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:32:55 GMT
YES@!!

I am glad you said it Gordon, not me since I could not have phrased it
as good as you just did!

"The runtime of the future for RIAs seems to be native code for mobile
devices and HTML/Javascript for browser apps."

I really believe in the above, however that could happen.

"MXML is a perfectly good declarative language for UIs."

This is why I am still here, I want to be a part of what he just stated.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com