From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:49:07 GMT
Quoting Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:

>> Gordon I can help with MXML once I get my feet wet in understanding
>> exactly "What" needs to be implemented.
>
> Tomorrow I'll be working on eliminating the falcon/sdk directory,
> since this violates Apache rules.
>
> Next week I'll check in the first few MXML parser tests for simple
> tags like <Boolean> and <int>. At that point the pattern to follow
> for MXML parser tests will be clear.

I can help with further tests after this.

> - Gordon

Ok, I understand and replied in my previous email that I realize MXML
is #1 priority. I will be working on this sooner than later as I see
what you do.

> In the meantime, you could learn XML config file syntax and convert
> the <compc> tags.

I experimented with the config when I was porting my asdoc program
that extended mxmlc.

Could you quickly elaborate on the "convert the <compc> tags" part for me?

Mike