From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:13:41 GMT
As the dust settles....

I have a huge as3 parsing framework I created with a huge amount of
tests against the as3 lexer I was using in antlr.

It wouldn't be much of a problem for me to port these language test in
for some core as3 operator, expression and statement tests. At least
we would have some fast running low level tests on the lexer itself.

And, it would allow us to quickly plug in new tests as weird bugs come
in the the compiler is not lexing properly which I have noticed are
some of the fixed bugs in the ASC2.0.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC