From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: ASC 2.0 and Falcon
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:32:07 GMT

Quoting Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>:

>> PS Obviously Gordon is respected by me and I don't expect an Adobe
>> employee to do everything.
>>
>> This list is like a ghost town.
>>
>> Mike
>>

> One thing to note, being negative and insulting isn't going to make people
> run to your aid.
>
> I think it has a contrary effect.

Well its too bad we haven't met in person since email can sound
insulting I guess but I have already stated what I meant by this.

Trust me, I'm not looking for anybody to come to my aide, I was just
looking for a fun side project that others might be interested in.

I have already apologized twice for the host town remark since it has
been taken out of my implied context.

And from reading some of your replies on this list, you like to be
"direct" as well.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC