From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Is Apache model killing this project?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:54:21 GMT
Erik,

Please man, I mean no disrespect in any of these emails to you it's a
frustration I have been holding onto for about 10 months now.

The github reference was in relation to supporting a small, manageable
open source project in a github account. The point was a lot of those
projects are small and manageable.

The flex project is huge and all interdependent. Yes, Apache says no
road maps but common, active contributors need to have conversations
and create dialog about future implementations. Maybe not when
creating higherlevel things but when we are talking about a compiler,
I'm not just stepping into the wild unkown without a "little" backup
here, meaning a couple other enthusiastic developers at my side. IE
I'm not talking about making a TabNavigator implementation in my
whiteboard here.

So to answer, I have no knowledge of how to get GIT running on Apache.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com