From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Design View AIR App (Was: Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:24:02 GMT
In closing, if I knew ActionScript had a future and I was rich and had
a bunch of geek friends that I played music with, I would start an
opensource IDE using the Eclipse platform and the new Falcon compiler
and start all over taking a minimalistic approach.

No kitchen sink, just absolutely required functionality. We would then
be in control of our own universe and anybody that wanted to use it,
extend it, hate it, love it would be welcome since it would be the
Apache Flex IDE plugin. ;-)

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC