From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 16:31:21 GMT
This whole conversation is really making want to check out what Google
is doing in the UI designer plugin (source code).

Note; This is another reason why this probably won't happen, more than
one IDE, people have love/hate relationships with them all. So who do
you make happy?

I'm sure that is why Peter Ent suggested an AIR app since the
community could use their existing skills and work together in a
unified code base.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC