From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Committing bugs to svn
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 12:43:30 GMT
Yeah, that was for people saying I didn't do my homework. :)

I'm just a bit confused as to what and where I am committing things
with the patches branch there. It doesn't seem like people are
committing to trunk.

I'm not exactly understanding the mustella tests and "when you have to
write a test". As well as committing something and making sure tests
don't break. I have not run the tests and it dosn't look that simple
to run.

Maybe someday a committer in the know could put up a wiki page for
committers asking these same questions. I feel stupid asking these
things but, I'm not going to do anything until I know I'm doing it
right.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC