From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex GUI Designer tools
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:52:13 GMT
Quoting Sebastian Mohr <masuland@gmail.com>:

> Nope ... I am seeing Flash Catalyst as being the representation for
> Adobe's work on the Spark-Component model, FXG and Flash Catalyst
> (formerly codenamed Thermo) with the Designer-Developer workflow
> started in 2007 [1]. For whatever reasons it took ages to finish it.

For the same reason the Spark component set isn't finished and the
same reason why Flex is now an Apache project and the same reason why
they axed design view in Flash Builder and the same reason they
renamed Flex Builder to Flash Builder.

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com