From teoti...@teotigraphix.com
Subject Re: [FALCON] ASDoc alternative - link for rendered apache flex 4.8 docs (pre-alpha)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:07:31 GMT
FYI, there are three obvious bugs I was going to fix before I did this
and forgot.

- clicking on a member link to go to the inherited member is a bad url.
- the frames link going back to frames from non frames doesn't work.
- the column colors are messed up, I think there needs to be
javascript that calls the recolor when the page loads

This was all ported from my previous parser framework so I'm still
ironing out some things.

Mike