From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex CodeScape ...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 10:32:17 GMT
I'm working on a documentor framework right now that uses output
target renderers. This will be a perfect prototype experiment for an
output type.

Give me a bit of time and I can get this stable as I have said in some
go from there.

I know Gordon also said the SWCs contain the xml manifest with
dependencies but I offered this solution since it gives the greatest
flexibility.

Anyway, I'll let you know when I have something ready to test this out with.

BTW Are you thinking XML format with the below example or a text printout?

Mike