From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex GUI Designer tools
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:01:23 GMT
Dear all,

Now, that we have seen the brave, new world of HTML5 designer tools formally
announced by Adobe [1] [2], I wonder: What is the current state of designer tools
for Apache Flex? I remember that there had been discussions about donating or
selling those past designer tools like Flash Catalyst CS5.5 [3] [4], Flash Builder 4.5
MXML Design View [5] [6] and Flex Builder 3 CSS Design View [7].

For the moment, I have the impression, that we are stuck into a world of
delusion until Adobe has caught their wild gone UI horses again. Are there
any news that Adobe or Spoon can share on this mailing list?

p.s. If you agree on what I have written here, please sign this petition [8].

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician