From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Does Falcon need to take CDATA sections into account when parsing <fx:string/>?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:13:36 GMT
The switch should eventually be a new language namespace specifying a new, improved version
of MXML such as xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2013" for MXML 2013.

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Zwaga [mailto:roland@stackandheap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:19 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does Falcon need to take CDATA sections into account when parsing <fx:string/>?

Yea, I guess in this case back-ward compatibility beats purely correct behaviour. The very
best option would probably be a -compatibility switch, but that might complicate things more?
If this is the only case where we run into a scenario like this, that might be overkill. But
perhaps if we stumble upon more cases we could consider such a switch?

Roland