From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Coding Conventions
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 07:52:41 GMT
Ohh ... I got it [1]. But, what about adding a Coding Conventions Page
to the Apache Flex Wiki [2]? Further, what about moving all those other
pages [3] to the Apache Flex wiki? Who is the "SourceForge Editorial Staff"
person that added those pages to the Sourceforge wiki? Does this person
already have write access the Apache Flex wiki?

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician