From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Mustella Update
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:52:34 GMT
Ever take a look at that alpha class for managing command-line properties/values?  Do you still
need it or have a direction it for it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Ent [mailto:pent@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 13:58
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Mustella Update

Hey folks,

We have finished getting all tests in the default configuration (mini_run -all) to pass on
Mac and Windows platforms!  That is currently 35729 tests.  There are still some issues with
intermittent failures so I'll be updating the wiki with how to deal with failures in your
test runs, but now you can start making changes to the SDK and ensure you didn't break anything.

Thanks to all the patch submitters who helped get the tests to run cleanly!

Our next tasks for Mustella are:

* Creating recommended test suites so you do not have run large numbers of tests just to check
your work.
* Allowing spaces in path names to FLEX_HOME.
* Getting the mobile tests to run.
* Getting the AIR tests to run.
* Removing (or reducing) pauses within the tests. When added up, the total length of time
the entire test suite pauses is an hour!

Sync up with Apache Flex and give Mustella a try using ./mini-run.sh -all. We normally run
the test suite overnight. If you find any failed tests, run again using ./mini-run.sh -failures
-rerun and that should clear them up.

If you run into problems, check the Mustella Wiki[1] or ask questions on the list.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview