From cap...@asia.bnpparibas.com
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 02:43:10 GMT
Hi Scott,

        I would like to know if the following issue have been improved in
Flash Builder 4.7.

        1) Freezing screen :
        http://forums.adobe.com/message/4572852

http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2011/11/flex-4-6-and-flash-builder-4-6-updates-now-available.html

 (comment By Evan )

        2) Intergate with RAD
        We are using RAD as the developer tool and would like to install
the FB 4.6 as plugins . However it is not ok even we have contact the
Adobe support. Will this issue fix in 4.7?

        3) QTP
        I know that only FB 4.6 Premium version allow the user to execute
QTP script  (30 lines). Since Flex is now under Apache. is it still remain
the same?

        May be some of it is out of topics but it is very important for
our flex development.

        thx

capho

Internet
scastle@adobe.com
19/09/2012 06:26 AM
Please respond to
flex-dev@incubator.apache.org

flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support

Hi Flex developers,

I wanted to let the list know that the latest version of Flash Builder is
currently in public beta with support for Apache Flex 4.8.  The Flash
Builder team is looking for feedback on our support for Apache Flex SDKs
(and what we can do to make using Apache Flex easier in Flash Builder).

Bits are available on Adobe Labs at
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashbuilder4-7

- Scott Castle
  Group Product Manager, Flash developer tooling

intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s),
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose,
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified.

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,consider the environment.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.