From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:30:30 GMT

Sorry, but Bertrand's +1 seemed to be based on the idea that we weren't
"installing" anything, but I think we are.

And I am surprised that Bertrand didn't think it was a legal issue.  I think we are
bypassing the licensing on the Adobe site for the AIR SDK and PlayerGlobal.swc
which I think Adobe legal would frown on.

I would like to hear Bertrand re-confirm his approval.  Greg can you provide
more details on why the current workflow is ok?

-Alex