From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: I was tired of waiting.
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:57:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm a 'passive' member of this mailing list. This means I follow certain threads as they evolve.
I've been reading the remarks of Shigeru with a little bit of eyebrow lifting.
Some people watch and then speak, other people speak and then watch. The first is so much
safer and respectful to people who give their best efforts and time to a project they believe
in.
So please Shigeru, start engaging in this project or stop stealing precious time of those
who invest in it.

Dany

Op 12-sep.-2012, om 19:43 heeft Gordon Smith het volgende geschreven:

> I work on Flex 8 hours a week. I think Alex, Carol, and Peter work on Flex 40 hours a
week. (They report to a different manager than I do.) So I think Adobe is currently contributing
3.2 full-time developers.