From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Falcon :: ASDoc porting or re-explore
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:36:20 GMT
HI,

> I am not sure how fast XSLT is
It's slow, very slow. I made a few changed to ASDoc to document private methods, properties
and mark new Apache Flex methods and properties with a little Apache Flex logo. It takes about
an hour to produce all the docs.

>>> I am sure this community has folks who can handle XSLT?
In the above process I had to make quite a few changes to the XSLT templates, they are not
easy or pleasant to work with.

The current ASDoc compiler can generate the docs in XML format (obviously) and that reasonably
fast. It shouldn't be too hard to take something that can use that XML and formatting it that
simpler than the existing XSLT templates.

Anyone have experience with Apache Cocoon?

Thanks,
Justin