From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:10:33 GMT
One more question (since we've been beating up the installer folks about
this): how does Maven deal with licenses?  Our Ant script stops and requires
that you hit a key to accept a license.  Can Maven do the same?  Otherwise
it seems like you could end up downloading some dependency with a license
you didn't agree with.

-Ale

--
Alex Harui