From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:10:33 GMT
One more question (since we've been beating up the installer folks about
this): how does Maven deal with licenses?  Our Ant script stops and requires
that you hit a key to accept a license.  Can Maven do the same?  Otherwise
it seems like you could end up downloading some dependency with a license
you didn't agree with.

On 9/26/12 2:59 PM, "Carlos Rovira" <> wrote:

> That would be awesome! :)
> El miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012, escribió:
>> Well in general it would be enough if Adobe simply published the
>> airglobal, playerglobal and osmf swcs along with their language resources
>> to a public repo ... only these 3 artifacts would be enough to make us all
>> really really happy and Apache could start officially deploying Flex FDKs
>> using maven without any legal issues.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.