From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:20:44 GMT

On 9/26/12 10:11 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Well in general it would be enough if Adobe simply published the airglobal,
> playerglobal and osmf swcs along with their language resources to a public
> repo ... only these 3 artifacts would be enough to make us all really really
> happy and Apache could start officially deploying Flex FDKs using maven
> without any legal issues.

Are there alternatives?  Getting Adobe to agree to deploy to a public repo
is probably much harder than having a separate public Adobe repo on an Adobe
server, which is probably much harder than trying to make the current Adobe
download pages work with Maven.

I thought someone else once posted some code on this list with a pom.xml
next to it.  Isn't that the minimum requirement or is there more?

What is involved in creating a "repo"?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team