From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:28:24 GMT
While votes from the mentors would be nice I don't think they are needed
for this vote to pass.  If the vote passes here, the [RESULT] has to be
posted and then another vote needs to be done on incubator-general where
we need 3 votes from Incubator PMC members.  It is obviously easier to get
votes from our mentors who IPMC members than from others not affiliated
with the project but I don't believe it is a requirement.

Carol