From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:03:47 GMT
It was in a folder in Temporary Internet Files.  Trying to clear them via
Internet Options did not work.

I don't know if it fails silently or not, I only know that the installer
hung.  Maybe the unzip utility sent an event we didn't catch or maybe it has
a bug.  We could also compute an MD5 of the AIR SDK and double check it
before unzipping it.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team