From Scott Castle <scas...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:40:01 GMT
Hi capho,

#1 - It's not very clear from either of those posts what the underlying
issue is, but I'd suspect a low memory condition impacting background
compilation and causing the UI to temporarily block. FB 4.7 is a) leaner
on memory usage and b) 64-bit capable, so it may well address these issues.

#2 - If by RAD you're referring to the IBM Rapid Application Developer for
Websphere, I don't have specific information on that product, and we don't
test with it, but it appears to use an older version of Eclipse (3.6) so
the basic IDE may work; no clue on what compatibility issues IBM's plugins
may have with FB.

#3 - There aren't any changes to the support/compat matrix for the QTP
plugin, it should remain the same in 4.7

Regards,
- Scott