From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:52:32 GMT
My main objection was about the content of Readme that Erik fixed yesterday.

Carol apparently fixed the FLEX_HOME issue.  I will try to take another look
today.  The question is whether the FLEX_HOME issue and other stuff Carol
found warrant a re-kit and new vote or not.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team