From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:10:27 GMT

On 9/11/12 8:57 AM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> 4.  I can't find it in the docs at the moment so I'm not totally positive
> but I thought we were suppose to have a KEYS file along with all the other
> Apache files in the top-level src directory.

I think the mentors are ok with having a single KEYS file for the everything
Apache Flex releases at [1].  The one KEYS file in trunk/KEYS has Om's key
(and supposedly Erik's) as well.  Do you know the steps to update the file
at [1] with the one in trunk/KEYS?

[1] http://apache.org/dist/incubator/flex/

--
Alex Harui