From Peter Ent <>
Subject Re: Mustella Update
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:15:18 GMT

We aren't handling mobile at the moment. My apologies as that was not made
clear. Aside from a device on which to run the tests, I'm not sure what
else needs to be in place, but I will find out and post that information.

You can send an email with your results. If you had to modify tests and/or
regenerate bitmaps, please create a bug in JIRA and create one or more
patch files. I've been concentrating on the tests/components directory,
but I do need to look at some of the patch files that have been created
and I'll start on that today.

Thank you for your participation and we'll let you know about the mobile

On 9/6/12 11:34 PM, "Kiel" <> wrote:

>Hi Peter,
>1) How to run Mustella tests on `/mobile`?
>2) Where to put Mustella results for those not yet on wiki,
>     Is it ok to just place it on mail having the subject "Mustella"?
>On 9/5/2012 5:18 AM, Peter Ent wrote:
>> Hi,
>> For all of you good folks helping with Mustella tests, how are you
>> I've updated the "components" section of the Mustella test journal on
>>the Mustella wiki. I've run through all the directories but still have
>>more tests to clean up. Let us know how you are doing and if you need
>>any help.
>> Regards,
>> Peter Ent
>> Flex SDK Team