From Charles Monteiro <char...@nycsmalltalk.org>
Subject Surface RT
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:57:46 GMT
pardon if inappropriate but since this seems to be the "forward" venue for
Flex app development, I thought I interrupt briefly.

We chose Flex /AIR because besides the tooling , robust libraries etc it
runs on both major desktops , Android and iOS and sure Blackberry.

I know it will run on MS Surface Pro tablet since that's Windows 8 but the
question is whether  it will run on Surface RT tablets.

Just read a put down article on the death of Flash for Android ( did not
mention AIR) but the one thing I gleaned from it was that apparently MS
aims to support Flash on RT. My question does that mean AIR on RT and thus
Flex?

This would be great since it would be another market to push our apps on.

Maybe an Adobe guy can comment or whoever better in the know.

thanks

--
Charles