From Stefan Horochovec <stefan.horocho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 16:57:18 GMT
Om,

The new version of Installer works fine, my vote is +1

I added support for pt_BR [1] and make a little fix at the moment is set
the initial language of Installer [2].

I think it would be interesting to add to the documentation about the need
to set the parameter INSTALLER to build the project on Flash Builder.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33193
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33194

Stefan Horochovec
Software Engineer