From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Update
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:02:46 GMT
Hi Peter,

regarding my return plans I must say that still can't join the party.
I want to notify here in order to avoid blocking any effort in
mustella. So If someone want to get over my assignations here
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview)
please feel free to take it.

I expect my participation could resume in few days, but I think is
better to avoid false expectatives and return as soon I get the right
conjuncture between official work and free time.

Best,

Carlos

2012/9/4 Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>:
> Hi Peter,
>
> this week I come back to work from vacation (time invested in mustella
> was done during vacation), and I'm adapting and solving lots of things
> here. Hope to return to mustella in few days as things calm. Hopefully
> I will return on monday, 10th by night. I'll keep you update if
> there's some change in plan.
>

> 2012/9/4 Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For all of you good folks helping with Mustella tests, how are you doing?
>>
>> I've updated the "components" section of the Mustella test journal on the Mustella
wiki. I've run through all the directories but still have more tests to clean up. Let us know
how you are doing and if you need any help.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología