From Tomasz MaciÄ…g <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex branding presentation
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:32:58 GMT
The development of the website was started by Ashish (early preview but it has been idle for some time now.
Om created github repo so we could collaborate and Ashish supposed to
upload his progress but I believe that never happened. I'm pretty busy
lately so I don't have time to actively push this forward.