From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] and PPMC members: info page about binaries
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:42:53 GMT
> Sorry to be a pain about that, but I think it's important for the PPMC
> to have a clear view on those things, in view of graduation, so I'm
> being a bit picky here.

Not a pain at all. I've given it another try:

http://incubator.apache.org/flex/

I have added an "About Binaries" in the left navigation, create a new,
generic, page "about-binaries.html" and redirected the current
"installer-disclaimer.html" to that page (the link is in the source
which is currently being voted upon, so I don't want to change it
until after the vote).

Let me know what you think: it's ok to be brutal about it ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27