From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:51:46 GMT
> I think (with my Adobe hat on), that we need to make it clear that the AIR SDK is
> under an Adobe license.  I think that Apache would want us to do that as well.

Reading the README for the SDK proper... The "Install Prerequisites"
section of that file points the user to the same URLs we're using,
namely the direct file downloads, NOT a page where they agree with a
license. Isn't what's good enough for the SDK not also good enough for
the SDK Installer?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software