From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] and PPMC members: info page about binaries
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:55:24 GMT
I've written a little badge that one can embed easily in a blog or web page:

http://incubator.apache.org/flex/usingthebadge.html

This way, evangelists from all over the interwebs can 'host' the
Installer, enabling anyone to easily download and use the latest and
greatest Apache Flex release.

I'm thinking that even though binaries are not official Apache Flex
releases (http://incubator.apache.org/flex/about-binaries.html, thanks
Bertrand), people will still 'trust' them more if they are actually
hosted on an Apache mirror then on a random site.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27