From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Flex branding presentation
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:03:23 GMT
Hi,

> Erik, could you work on exploring how to integrate content management on the site? We
have an initial codebase that
> will be uploaded tomorrow. While we complete that integration we will try to finish the
rest of the design and issues.

Sure I can. I've added a new 'path' to 'lib/path.pm', which uses the
.fhtml extension to map file onto the flex.html template (via the
'flex_page.html' template, for future extension).

I started the 'content/flex/again' subdirectory for work on the new
design/layout, and implemented 'index.fhtml' as a proof of concept
that the CMS recognises the various additions:

http://flex.staging.apache.org/flex/again/

So, step 1 done?

;-)

EdB