From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:40:06 GMT
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:46 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Erik has fixed:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33188 and
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33195

Thanks, those look good to me. I'm still unclear about FLEX-33186, I
think a better explanation of why files need to be signed and where
the PPMC stores the required keys is needed - in a way that's
understandable by Incubator PMC members who know little or nothing
about Flex but need to vote on this release.

That's assuming there are such signed files in the source release that
we're voting on, if that's only about convenience binaries we can
ignore all this for the release vote.

-Bertrand