From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:21:54 GMT
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...As Nick pointed out "install" isn't really the right word.
> We're just creating the SDK which consists of a directory of files which
> are pulled from various sources....

That's the bit that I was missing, if the installer is not actually
installing anything that makes a big difference.

With this clarification I'm +1 on the release of the source distributions:

MD5 (apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.4-incubating-src.tar.gz) =
d28a8d0f145a52e25bc48c4676c4242a
MD5 (apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.4-incubating-src.zip) =
fe4fc5b0b30790bf1689910f93063b9f

-Bertrand