From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] and PPMC members: info page about binaries
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:28:28 GMT
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
> ...I'd love to help out further, but I'm afraid that as a non-native
> English speaker, a non-us citizen (i.e. less exposed to legalese than
> most) and in general not a very good copy writer, I've reached the end
> of my abilities on this point :-(...

Maybe just moving what you wrote to a more generic "about flex
binaries" page, and pointing to that from the installer and other
similar pages would help?

Sorry to be a pain about that, but I think it's important for the PPMC
to have a clear view on those things, in view of graduation, so I'm
being a bit picky here.

-Bertrand