From F M <a.flex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR certified devices
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:44:47 GMT
AFAIK there is no such thing as a list of  AIR certified devices

just check the system requirements of  your targeted Air Version on Andoird
an compaire them with the desired device.

Rule of thumb: ARM > v7 runs fine. ARM <= v6 (used in some older android
feature phones) does not work

Apache Flex Community does not have any Influence in AIR