From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ios & android native push notification
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:28:46 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Angelo Lazzari
<lazzari.angelo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all guys!
> I looked for in internet about the native push notif but i cannot
> understand which is the official way to perform them.
>
> Anyone can suggest the "official" way to implement them?
>
> Thx!
> Angelo
>
> Sent from my 

You can ask about Flex coding and usage in flex-users@incubator.apache.org,
however this topic is better suited on Adobe's forums since its an AIR
related question. We don't have anything to do with the AIR runtime and
this list is for developers of the Flex SDK itself.

Thanks!
-omar