From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Can you please test the build script?
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 11:06:33 GMT
On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Omar,
>
> Before I cut the next Release Candidate,  can you please check out the
> projects from SVN here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/common
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/installer
>
> and run 'ant build' in the installer directory and see if the binary file
> is generated in the 'release' directory?
>
> Thanks,
> Om

I'll give this a shot in the morning, its 4am now. :)

Also, I thought Carol mentioned the common source should probably be with
the installer. Are you adding that before the next release candidate?

I think you can also make ANT check the repo out and just prompt the user
if it is OK to checkout the dependency "common".

I'll run thru this in the morning.

-omar