From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex roadmap page in the wiki [was: I was tired of waiting.]
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:02:46 GMT
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Raju Bitter <
r.bitter.mailinglists@googlemail.com> wrote:

> There's still a Flex wiki page called roadmap page somewhere up on
> apache.org:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/roadmap.html
> Quoting that page: " we're right now deciding the roadmap for next
> releases of Apache Flex"
> You might want to take that offline, it's a bit confusing.

I tried taking it offline. If you go to Edit the page it actually shows the
contents of this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Status+of+Project

Which is what the roadmap page changed to after we had this discussion one
of the many times. :)

I'm not sure why the other roadmap.html is still available, or how to get
rid of it.

-omar