From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:24:06 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> +.95 (binding)
>
> I finally found the cached bad copy of the AIR SDK, deleted it, and it ran
> fine after that.  IMO, the installer should have better fault tolerance in
> case this happens to someone else (and I'd rather have it crash than hang),
> but hopefully it won't happen to too many folks.

Where did you locate that cached AIR SDK? I think it'll be helpful to know
where it was so it can be determined whether or not the installer app can
make sure that location is cleared of it to try and prevent this hang up.

If it was failing silently I don't think there is any fault handling that
can be added right?

-omar