From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:19:23 GMT
On Wednesday, September 26, 2012, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de wrote:

> It was always intended to be an intermediate tool allowing the transition
> to mavenized FDKs.
>
> Ideally Apache would start publishing FDKs directly and from then on the
> Tool would be obsolete.
>
> But as long as this is not happening and as long as users are using older
> FDKs that are not served in a Maven form, it helps migrate the old FDKs
> into a form people can use.
>
> Chris
> @c-ware.de <javascript:;>>

For us non Maven users, can you define "Apache would start publishing FDKs
directly"?

What does that mean? Are you saying Apache should host some sort of Maven
repository for FDKs? Does Apache already have something like that which we
can use?

Sorry for the ignorant questions I'm just not a Maven user and I'm curious.

-omar
s9tpepper@apache.org
Apache Flex PPMC