From Raju Bitter <r.bitter.mailingli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Is there anything the community can do to help you testing or documenting Falcon and the build process?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:41:03 GMT
Gordon,

It's great to see the Falcon source code contributed to Apache Flex.
Thanks to you and everyone else at Adobe who made that possible.
That's a very valuable contribution!

Is there anything the community can do to help you with the Falcon
code? Testing the build, updating the documentation in the Wiki? Maybe
it would be good to start working on a Wiki page describing the build
process with Eclipse for Windows, OS X and Linux? I'd volunteer to
help you with that, and I can imagine others would be interested as
well?

- Raju