From Raju Bitter <r.bitter.mailingli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Stricter syntax checks with Falcon ActionScript compiler
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:12:45 GMT
Is there any document listing the differences between Falcon's
ActionScript compiler and the Flex 4.6 or 4.8 SDK online somewhere?
I've been running into some problems compiling the OpenLaszlo kernel
and foundation classes, which have been compiling without any problems
with previous versions of the SDK.

If such a document is not available, we should probably create a Wiki
page with examples of syntax which compiled with 4.6, but not with
Falcon.

- Raju