From Raju Bitter <r.bitter.mailingli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex roadmap page in the wiki [was: I was tired of waiting.]
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:12:02 GMT
There's still a Flex wiki page called roadmap page somewhere up on apache.org:
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLEX/roadmap.html
Quoting that page: " we're right now deciding the roadmap for next
releases of Apache Flex"
You might want to take that offline, it's a bit confusing.

Adobe published a document with the title "Adobe's view of Flex and
its commitments to Flex in the future" using  "roadmap.html" as the
file name:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/whitepapers/roadmap.html

It might give quite a few people the idea that there's a defined
roadmap for Flex, if they don't know the ASF project management
approach well.

- Raju