From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classpath problem using mxmlc command with Falcon SDK
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:08:28 GMT
Raju,

If I may suggest, it would make life easier for everyone if you contribute
via patches instead of as comments on the JIRA page.

For one, it looks like you will be contributing more than 2 line changes
going forward :-)  This exercise would help set you up for creating and
contributing bigger patches.

Thanks,
Om