From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 01:12:48 GMT
I discovered a bug in the ant script where the fixcrlf task was messing up
the font and png files.  I have fixed it by exluding these file types while
running that task.

Omar, I am pretty sure that this would fix your issues.

I am calling this vote off now.  I will be putting up a new set of
artifacts that should hopefully fix all the issues raised in this thread.

Thanks,
Om