From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject InstallApacheFlex - Can you please test the build script?
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 08:29:41 GMT
Omar,

Before I cut the next Release Candidate,  can you please check out the
projects from SVN here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/common
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/installer

and run 'ant build' in the installer directory and see if the binary file
is generated in the 'release' directory?

Thanks,
Om